1. Diabetic Dermopathy: A Case report. The Journal of Current Podiatric Medicine, March 1986.
2. Osteogenesis Imperfecta: A Case Report. The Journal of Current Podiatric Medicine, June 1986. . 3. Osseous Trauma to the Lower Extremity Secondary to Knife Wounds: Two Case Reports. JAPMA Vol. 76, No. 8, August 1986.
4. Microdactyly Secondary to Ectrodactyly in the Foot: A Case Report. The Journal of Current Podiatric Medicine, June 1986.
5. Treatment of Cutaneous Myiasis of Lower Extremity Ulcerations with Ethyl Chloride: A Case Report. JAPMA, Vol.76, No.12, December 1986.
6. Salter-Harris Type II Fracture of the Distal Phalanx: A Case Report. The Journal of Current Podiatric Medicine, May 1987.
7. Consequences of Substance Abuse in the Lower Extremity: A Case Report. JAPMA, Vol. 78, No. 4, April 1988.
8. Pedal Gunshot Wounds: A Case Presentation and Discussion. The Journal of Current Podatric Medicine, October 1988.
9. KryleԳ Disease. A Rare Case Report. JAPMA, Vol. 80, No. 3, March 1990.
10. Magna-Fx Cannulated Screw System and Powered Metaphyseal Stapler in Triple Arthrodesis. Journal of Foot Surgery, Vol. 30, No.3, 1991.
11. Surgical Management of chronic Tophaceous Gout: A Case Report. JAPMA, Vol. 82, No. 10, October 1992.
12. The Herbert Bone Screw and its Application in Foot Surgery. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Vol. 33, No. 4, 1994.
13. Peroneal Tenosynovitis Secondary to Peroneal Tubercle Osteochrondroma and Calcaneal Varus. JAPMA, Vol. 85, No.4, April 1995.
14. Electrical Stimulation and Fracture Healing. Manuscript editorial. Foot and Ankle Quarterly. Vol. 14, No.1, 2001
15. Pseudorheumatoid and rheumatoid nodules: Two unusual case presentations. Submitted JAPMA October 2002.
16. Allofix Cortical Bone Pin Fixation. A preliminary report on hammertoe and bunion repair. JFAS, Vol. 41, No.1, January/February 2002
17. The NuGen Fx Bioabsorbale Screw: A preliminary report on its usage in foot surgery. JAPMA, vol. 96. No 1, Ɋanuary/February 2006.
18. Nitinol Compression Staples for Bone Fixation in Foot Surgery. JAPMA, Vol 96, No.2, March/April 2006
19. Bone Wax: A foreign Body/Giant Cell Reaction in the Foot. Foot and Ankle Specialist. Vol. 6 Issue 3, June 2013
20. Metastatic Bone Cancer of the Foot. A case reeport. JAPMA, Vol 1103 No. 4. July/August 2013
21. American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Clinical Consensus Statement: Appropriate Clinical Management of Adult-Acquired Flatfoot Deformity. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. March-April 2020 59(2):347-355
1. Herbert Bone Screw and its applications in foot/ankle Surgery. ACFAS Annual Meeting. New Orleans 1994
2. Allofix Cortical Bone Pin. A Preliminary Report on its application in foot/Ankle Surgery. ACFAS annual meeting Miami, FL 2001
3. Absorbable Screw Fixation in Bunion Surgery. The NuGen Screw. APMA Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C. August 2003
4. Memory Staple Fixation in Foot Surgery. APMA Annual Meeting, Boston, MA August 2004.
5. Pseudorheumatoid Nodules in the Foot. Case Reports and Surgical Treatment. ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference, New Orleans, LA March 2005
6. Massive Foreign Body Granuloma of the Foot: A Case Report. ACFAS 65th Scientific Seminar. Orlando, FL March 2007
7. Bio-absorbable fixation in bunion surgery. APMA Annual Meeting. Philadelphia, PA August 2007
8. Locking Plate for Opening wedge osteotomy of the 1st metatarsal. APMA Annual Scientific Seminar, Honolulu HI 2008
9. A Rare case of Metastatic Bone Cancer of the Foot. APMA Annual Scientific Seminar Toronto, CA 2009
10. Artelon Interpositional Spacer for Arthritis in the Foot. APMA Annual Scientific Seminar, Seattle WA 2010
11. Locking Plate Systems in Lapidus Fusions: A Technique for Early Weight-bearing. APMA Annual Scientific Seminar, Boston MA, July 2011
12. Traumatic Wounds of the Foot: A Retrospective Review at a Level 1 Trauma Center. ACFAS Annual Scientific Seminar. San Antonio, TX, March 2012
13. Bone Wax: A Giant Cell Reaction in the Foot. ACFAS Annual Scientific Seminar. San Antonio, TX, March 2012
14. Surgical Management of Charcot Neuroarthropathy: A Survey Analysis ACFAS Annual Scientific Seminar. San Antonio, TX, March 2012
15. Open Subtalar Joint Dislocations. A Rare Traumatic Injury. ACFAS Scientific meeting Las Vegas NV February 2013
16. Human Amnion Tissue allograft usage for cheilectomy of the 1st MPJ. APMA National Scientific Seminar. Las Vegas, NV July 2013
17. Calcanealnavicular ligament augmentation as an Adjunct procedure for symptomatic flexible pes valgoplanus. T Ford, EG Perez. Poster ACFAS Annual Scientific Meeting, Phoenix, AZ Feb 2015.
18. Surgical Tx of Macrodystrophia Lipomatosa-A case report. T. Silva, B. Nachtigall, T. Ford. Poster APMA National Meeting July 2018
19. Osteochondral transplant for the 1st MPJ. A novel approach to DJD of the 1st MPJ. T. Ford, T Silva, W. McGlong Poster ACFAS Annual Scientific Seminar. New Orleans, February 2019.
20. Lower Extremity Crush Injuries from a Level 1 Trauma Center; Management and Outcomes of 4 Case Reports. Poster APMA Annual Scientific Meeting (The National) July 23-26 in Boston, MA